28 May 2007

Express train from Nice to Paris







300 km per hour by rail what a way to travel. It was an excellent trip. We arrived in Paris with amazing weather. The apt that we rented is excellent. You can see the photos above. The first night we prepared a good dinner with potatoes of course, beef and broccoli. On the Saturday morning we went to Roland Garros Stadium to collect our tickets to the wonderful French Open. After that we took the open air bus tour to see Paris and all its places of interests. It was amazing to see the history of Paris (there are headphones supplied that explain as you go around the city). During the week we will walk and visit all these place what we saw on the bus tour. The Eiffel Tower is so beautiful, Peter remembered that his mum, dad, brother and sisters had visited the tower before. Today (Sunday) its cold like Melbourne and its raining. Photos from the bus.

1 comment:

joshua said...

You must be portuguese, Ana! We are everywhere! It's so nice for me to have found this blog of yours, it's so interesting. I sure hope and wish that you take courage enough to pay me a visit in my PALAVROSSAVRVS REX!, and plus get some surprise. My blog is also so cool!

Feel free off course to comment as you wish and remember: don't take it wrong, don't think that this visitation I make was a matter of more audiences for my own blogg. No. It's a matter of making universal, realy universal, all this question of bloggs.

I think it's to UNITE MANKIND! Don't see language as an obstacle. That's not the point. Open your heart and come along!!!!!